Today on the menu was something new and totally interesting… CHINESE SPAGHETTI. This stuff was so good. It was made with rice noodles and vegetarian turkey. Then you top it off with as many carrots, cucumbers and bean sprouts as you wish. I recommend adding a lot of bean sprouts.
- 3 tablespoons bean sauce
- 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 pounds ground Yves meatless ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons Shaoxing wine
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 pound rice noodles
- 1/2 English cucumber, julienned
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 2 cup bean sprouts
- In a small bowl, whisk together the bean, hoisin, chili garlic and soy sauce; set aside.
- Heat a large wok over high heat. Add the oil and swirl to coat. Toss in the garlic and ginger; cook until it’s fragrant about 10-15 seconds. Add the pork, stir constantly to break apart meat. Cook until just a bit of pink remains and it begins to brown, about 4-5 minutes. Add the wine and stir for a few seconds.
- Pour in the sauce and stir to thoroughly until sauce is heated through. Add in the toppings: Carrots, green onions, cucumbers and loads of bean sprouts.
I didn’t think I’d like the bean sprouts but after one bite I went straight back for about 50 more handfuls.
Sooo I’ve been trying to edit a video on how I curl my hair but I cannot for the life of me figure it out…